Sunday, September 19, 2010

Silly Steeler

A few weeks ago, while purusing the remnant fabric at Joann's I stumbled upon a piece of Steeler fleece. It was rolled up, but I tried to visualize how big the piece would be and decided I could definitely do something with it for $1.50.
Well, the scrap ended up being much smaller than I realized, so I cut it in half length wise, gave a piece to each of the girls and told them they were scarves.
Perfect!
Today they got their scarves and found some fun, retro winter hats Aunt Kimberly sent for Christmas last year.
We were super impressed when Madison laid her scarf out and found other small blankets to line up perfectly next to it. She said she was measuring her scarf. Such a busy, creative mind.

Then she took her scarf, wrapped it around her neck, but on her hat and said she was a grandma.

What a goof.

No comments: