Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Therapy

Today Mommy got some much needed therapy.
Not psych therapy.
Not Retail therapy- (although THAT would be fun, too!)
no my friends...
carpet cleaning therapy.
Call me crazy, but I LOVE cleaning my carpets.
OK, I don't love it, but it is somehow therapeutic for me.
No joke, ask my mom, I cleaned the carpets like 4 times the week before Kennedy arrived. She was ready to ship me AND my carpet cleaner to another planet!
Wonderful, fantastic, Saint, Mindy picked up Madison to go to the library today with Ryan and Caleb (yesterday we met Mindy, Ryan, and Spencer there for puppets and books, today was the toddler time). Afterward they went to the park for a picnic. Mommy and Kennedy had 2 full hours of alone time. Just me, my little one on the couch playing with toys, and my steam cleaner...what could be better.
Oh, and apparently Kennedy IS my child. She TOO finds steam cleaning therapeutic.
Isn't that what it means when she falls asleep in the sling on my hip while I'm cleaning?!
Loving the beautifully clean, puffy carpets- the first person to spill is in BIG trouble, Mister!

No comments: