Saturday, January 03, 2009

Potty Training: Day 3

Day 3 still going strong. Madison had one accident this morning while Mommy was in the shower. She just got off the potty with Daddy, sat on her rocking chair and peed. Just a little though. I'm convinced she was trying to poop. Speaking of...she's been telling us all day her fanny hurts. She even bent over and put it in my face at one point and told me to put cream on it (like we did when she got diaper rash). We just laughed. It's fine, just tough to get up the nerve to poop on the potty I suppose.
The best part of the day was just before and after her nap. Daddy was brave enough to put bottoms on her...for those not familiar with potty training, it's best to have them wear only a shirt and undies, it's easier to tell when there are accidents that way...and take her out front to play. Kennedy and I went to exchange the last unopened box of Madison's diapers for Kennedy's size. When we got back Madison had on her pink boots.
She looked so cute in them. After nap she wanted them back on again.
I must admit she looked much sillier wearing only a shirt, panties, and boots! The "magic pee-pee boots"even helped her pee in the potty a few times early this evening.
She's still sleeping nights in diapers/pull-ups. I'm not quite ready to rough those yet.


Look at my big girl panties!

No comments: