Tuesday, August 10, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Seeing the world through the girls' eyes is one of my favorite parts about being home with them.
I'm going to work on sharing more of the little everyday things they say and do with you.
**
Ah-choo!
Whenever Madison sneezes Kennedy tells her, 'Bess u, Ma..son'. (they are quite polite when they want to be)
Madison tells me, 'Mommy, I have the bless yous'!
I love the bless yous. We never plan to correct her- I'm sure by Kindergarten someone will ruin it for us.
**
Su-zee, Mommy
When Kennedy wants my attention when I am busy doing something else she says, 'Su-zee, Mommy'. If I don't answer her in a timely (well- what she thinks is timely) fashion, she continues to say 'su-zee Mommy, SUUUZZEEE MOOOOMMMYYY!' Over and over, louder and louder, more indignant each time until I answer her.
Su-zee, so much cuter than excuse me.

No comments: