Saturday, August 14, 2010

Look, Daddy!

This morning both girls wanted their finger nails and toe nails painted.
Kennedy sat patiently waiting her turn while Madison's choice of fuchsia polish was applied.
When both girls were all finished and sufficiently satisfied their polish was dry, they jumped up and ran into the living room.
Madison proclaimed, "Look at my beautiful NAILS, Daddy!". Followed by Kennedy, "Wuk, Daddy! I Bue-sul, too!"
Did I mention Kennedy pronounces all her 'F's as 'S's?....Baby sell down, Mommy. Daddy, I bue-sul, too!
These are the sweet words we will miss when they are sassy teenagers...some of my favorite things.
**
Then there are the not so sweet reminders the sassy teenage years are coming...
Today before nap I asked Madison to please go in and go potty. She looked at me, rolled her eyes all the way to the back of her head, shrugged her shoulders, let out a huge sigh and said...Ughhh!
Who is this child? And where did my sweet girl go?

No comments: