Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Word on Last Night

After I made the Big Announcement of my Etsy shop Grand Opening late last night (ok, early this morning!) I went in to check on the girls on my way to bed.
Kennedy was sound asleep in her crib, footie pjs unzipped, one leg out, one leg in-completely uncovered.
Madison was down at the middle of her bed, on top of her covers, snuggling with the brand new Fancy Nancy Absolutely Stupendous Sticker Book she got from Miss Claudia when she came over for Monday Night Football last night.
These girls never cease to amaze me with their quarks!
***
Oh, and before I forget yet again-
My current favorite Madison word that I know won't last much longer....
The crab friend of Ariel's in Disney's The Little Mermaid- his name is "Shebaskin".
Say it out loud.
Shebaskin.
Isn't it fabulous? I love this girl!
Can we bottle up these sweet little words and keep them forever?!

No comments: