Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FairlyFabulous

After much coercing (and lots of nagging) I finally took the advice of so many friends and family members and opened a shop on Etsy!
This week is the official Grand Opening and I'd love for you to celebrate with me.

There are already several fabulous items available for purchase, but each day this week a new item will be added. Trust me, you will want to come back at the end of each day to see all these cutie creations.
It's been several months of praying, researching, experimenting, and creating and now it's finally time to 'unlock' the doors and open for business! Please help me celebrate this exciting endeavour by clicking over and getting started shopping for your favorite FairlyFabulous creations.
Be sure to grab a button for your blog (it's over there -------> on the side bar), and tell all your friends about it.
Special thanks to my friend Heidi and her husband Joe for hooking me up with such a perfect header and button graphic and for kicking me in the pants to really get this ball rolling! Thanks also to my 'team of experts', Kimberly, Emily, Tina, Angie, Claudia and Kristi who have been happy to lend an opinion and answer to my gagillion questions during the research phase....and beyond. Of course, the biggest thanks go to my amazing girls and incredible husband who continue to put up with an over tired Mommy as I diligently work to get everything up and running.
Now stop reading this completely characteristically wordy post and get to shopping! ;)

1 comment:

Emily Zavitz said...

Stop the presses! Five sales already! You're practically famous!