Monday, May 24, 2010

Headdress, Cheers, and a Pedi

Most Sundays in our house start the same way.
Daddy wakes up and gets up when the first little girl peeps.
Mommy stays in bed as long as possible, hoping the girls (and Daddy) won't realize I'm actually awake and listening to the chaos.
May 23, this is what I found when I got up.

Those are Madison's sweatpants on Kennedy's head.
At lunch Kennedy's antics continued with an attempt to drink her milk with the table as a prop,

then borrowing Madison's tuppie for a quick 'Cheers!'.

As the day wound down Madison insisted on making her new glow in the dark insects bath toys
We had fun turning the lights on and off, bathing to the small glow of snails, butterflies, and crickets.

Mommy likes to utilize the girls' bath time for a quick foot soak every few nights.
It's the closest thing to a pedicure I have time for these days.
These crazy girls keep me on my toes...

No comments: