Sunday, May 01, 2011

Easter

 Here are a few Easter pics to tickle your taste buds until I have time to post all the details.
 Kennedy- after throwing a royal fit because she didn't want to take pictures.
 Mommy and the girls being as nice as possible.
 And the truth comes out- sillies.
 Mmmm...Easter cupcakes!

 Daddy looking bored- Girls being girls.
 Kisses for Daddy!
 Tickles for the girls.
 Pretending to be sweet- with a big owie on her lower lip.
 There's the wild child we know!
 These two are my faves. Personality totally comes out!
The wild woman and the 'Monster'
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

So precious! Will you come live with me for a week and take some good pictures? Photography is NOT my gift- but it sure is yours! I guess it helps that you have two gorgeous subjects!