Friday, February 13, 2009

Morning

Kennedy is awake and playing with a wiffle type ball next to me. She thinks it's great because she can put her fingers in it. Problem is, she keeps chucking it across the room and I have to retrieve it.
Kind of like a came of fetch....for Mommies.
She's also decided oatmeal is not a good breakfast this morning. Even with apple blueberry baby food in it.
****
Madison decided to sleep in this morning...sort of. She's sleeping in my bed right now because at some point in the middle of the night (as usual) she decided my bed was better than hers.
Now Matt and I understand why most married couples with kids have king sized beds.
We are forecast for MAJOR rain this weekend so Madison better hurry and wake up so we can get out of the house and back before the first storm hits.
My plan is to hit up Walmart for some rain boots for the Doodle. I think church will be a sloshy even on Sunday...

No comments: