Saturday, February 12, 2011

the joy of LOVE

I know most Lovely Little Blessings readers know about or read my other blog.
This is likely redundant for you, but bear with me.
Lately, um- the past 6 months or so, we've really settled into desert living as a family.
The house is coming together, kids are {now} settled in school, a routine is forming, we are getting comfortable.
This is a problem.
See, we really don't know how long we are going to be here. We kind of thought (in the beginning) we would already be out of here my now.
For now, instead of stressing about whether or not this could be our last month, or next month could be our last, or the next, etc, etc- we are leaving it where it belongs- in God's capable hands.
He has a plan- and we (I) feel like I'm starting to understand part of my role in it.
This month-my friend Emily introduced me to a free online photography course called the joy of LOVE. I've been blogging my daily assignments over on my other blog, but since the people I love most and focus my lessons on are the Matthew and the girls- it seems only fitting family and friends from here know to jump over there for a peek.

No comments: