Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Goals and Checks

I woke up this morning with lofty goals.
Get everyone dressed- check
Start a fire (its in the 40s here today)- check
Pancakes with princess shoe sprinkles (per Madison's request)- check
Vacuum the house- check
Clean the floors (halls, kitchen, dining room, bathrooms, laundry room)- check
Clean the kitchen top to bottom- check
Break for lunch- check
Run around the house like crazy girls- check
Strip all beds, wash, and re-make- check
Upload photos from camera- check
Back everything up to external hard drive- check
naps- in process....
It's been a great day!

I also set a goal to blog again. I miss it
I miss you
So- keep me accountable.
My goal is to blog 5 days a week with one current and one 'lets get this stinking thing caught up' post. These back and forth posts will make it tough to keep timelines in tact when we eventually go back and publish our blog into yearly books to keep...but that's life, isn't it? Managed chaos...and lots of laughs along the way!
Here's blogging at you, kid!

1 comment:

Emily Zavitz said...

I love your goal! As I was blogging my fingers off after Spring Break, I thought of you and how difficult it is to update after being away from home for a long period of time. We were only gone for one week, and I know you go to FL for several weeks at a time!
Have you researched blog2print.com? I'm going to use them to print a blog book and see what the quality is like.
Happy blogging!