Saturday, April 04, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... *edited*

I know, I know...update the stinking blog already!?
As I mentioned to Kimberly a few days ago, I promised myself I would catch up on old before I post new from now on (as of Christmas time).
That's tough...
See I have a BUNCH of posts to catch up on and some really great stuff happening RIGHT NOW that I want to post.
ARG-
OK, here's a compromise....
St Patty's day pics are coming, and they are SUPER cute.
Kennedy had her first swing ride in the park and LOVED it. Look for that post soon, too.
Took the girls to the zoo. WOW- what a day! Madison loved it and Kennedy wouldn't stop staring at the giraffes.
At the end of our zoo day we picked up Uncle Matt (Mommy's brother) at the airport.
Had almost a week of fun with Uncle Matt before Mommy, the girls, and Uncle Matt loaded up a plane and flew to FL.
We've been here for 2 days and tomorrow is DISNEY!!!!
Look for posts on all that fun stuff we've been doing...but first...there will be Disney. :)
***** Go back and check out St Patty's pics ********

No comments: